|
| Click to enlarge |
cicappino, it worried me (just tell the truth), and so I allowed to sign up to start a post to talk about CICAP and why they accuse us of so much wickedness, since just read the post the page to realize that at least most of the members has very clear ideas about what the CICAP and how.
In my post I discussed with some members of the group in a civilized manner, leading some points and answer a few questions.
Well HAVE DELETED THE POST! So much for thinking
scientific and open some of them say they have! If there is an uncomfortable discussion, it is canceled. As if there were ....
Obviously I have no proof of the fact that my post was deleted, I have notified by e-mail and those in Facebook.
|
| Click to enlarge |
To avoid cancellation of my other work, I copy it here screenshots.
With Some discussions are continuing, so we hope to be able to figure ...
. Wikio
|
| Click to enlarge |
0 comments:
Post a Comment