Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Get Into Columbia With 3.6

Sorellina...











Hello dear friends, how are you?




not shout ... I felt fine! As I mentioned a few posts earlier, was now working on a sister muccosa and here it is finished ready to be admired by tutte.Questo work was done with four hands, in fact Oriana ( http://www.ory-passionecountry.blogspot.com/ ) has enriched with paintings adorn the apron country.Non tell you the bellows of happiness that makes the cow lady just wore her pretty apron! Seeing that the complicity with Oriana is doing well, I entrusted the "cook" to add the words (I hope you read in the picture) I challenge anyone to think differently of the cook! Very soon, new jobs, four hands, we have so many ideas that blending in the head, say that we can sleep at night? I highly doubt it! A kiss of sun, Milena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment