Friday, January 28, 2011

Knee Feels Like Jammed

"Un pensiero per te"












Good morning sun
girlfriends, all right? This morning, beautiful sunny day, light and good humor. Emiliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, looking out the window and looks a bit! This is your first thought on my part, I hope you like! I'm not crazy but with this phrase combined with my new girlfriend and Emy was presented to her first email. I mean, I participate in the sal-swap by Stefan "a thought for you," match-view, I got to know a new blog Emy ( http://www.emytuttofumoenientearrosto.blogspot.com/ ) very nice person ! We exchanged a series of emails to get to know a little bit and ironically we tanteeeee things in common, even our favorite colors are uguali.Emy a person is cheerful, positive, forward sympathy with a simple ms, are happy to have you as a combined know?? Together we have agreed to send our thoughts every three months or so but at the same time we'll post them to you tutte.Emy loves to cook and thought I'd start to cuddle with a creation theme, what do you think you'll like it? I already have in mind what to prepare for the next month, this year I decided to enroll in three sal-swap a year long and I will try to keep up with tempi.Non I wish you good weekend, see you soon kisses milena .

0 comments:

Post a Comment