Ottima idea!
Dario, the administrator of the Facebook group I mentioned a few posts ago, has had a wonderful idea: she has had blog (found in links to left) to check the claims of CICAP, and more generally science 'official'.
I think the idea is great as it provided that all maintain a calm and polite tone and bring concepts and not insults, it becomes possible to read the interpretation given to the thesis of CICAP (and science) by Darius (and his collaborators? do not know if he is the only author), and therefore also propose alternative interpretations.
For example, in the first post Dario says that science categorically rules out the possibility that aliens will visit (or visiting) the Earth. I've already responded to this argument is incorrect, as the science dice qualcosa di sottilmente diverso: 'allo stato attuale delle conoscenze non sappiamo come possa essere possibile per degli esseri viventi viaggiare a distanze interstellari'.
Mi auguro che l'esperimento di Dario prosegua su questi binari, ovvero di pacata discussione e reciproco rispetto.
. Wikio
0 comments:
Post a Comment