Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Is The Purpose Of Calf Sleeves

Sacca copri piumone.











I do not know if it happens to you, there are works from which it is difficult to come off, want to memories that arouse or to the sweetness that inspired ... this is what happened to me this simple but special sewing bag duvet cover. As I wrote previously, I was working on a blanket for a tender little puppy, the panel that made me loved it, the colors, style, retro's toy, very nearly held her to me ... With simple games and stretch fabrics have a bag packed bed, doubled and lined it all with plain fabric, will be placed inside a goose soft and supple, Image already many beautiful dreams of gold will make the little boy who riceverà.Potrà fantasize between the horses, bears and spinning tops of the past ... that's good to be bambini.Visto the size of the pool, it was difficult to photograph, but let me say that there is very beautiful. Package gift packaged in new chore and development, with new colors and shapes like spring is in the air, I just have to put me to work very hard ... the sun kisses Milena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment