Saturday, February 26, 2011

24 Walk In Clinic In Toronto

Precisazioni....

My post on the death of Shri Mataji Nirmala Delhi has attracted a comment vaguely annoyed (see picture), which I take as a cue to do some details of a general nature on this blog.

First, this is my blog, and in accordance with rules established by Blogger, and education and law, I have every right to decide what to write and accept comments.

what I find in this blog (unless specified otherwise) of my flour sack, and of course I accept full responsibility. Besides, the blog is signed with your full name, so they are easily traceable.

Apart errors or oversights, I have never 'insulting' anyone, let alone for free. I think I have only exercised their right of criticism, commentary and opinion sanctioned by the Italian Constitution. Are always willing to apologize publicly if and when it is displayed and demonstrated my mistake.

Regarding the deletion of comments, being that my blog is my right established by Blogger, deals only with what in my view unnecessarily offensive or vulgar. And luckily so far I never had need to delete anything ...

We come now to a couple of answers to the individual comment, which, incidentally, unlike my has an anonymous profile ...

1 - Sahaja Yoga I know enough to be able to say that this is only and exclusively to chat. Kundalini, chakras and various mystical energies have never proven to exist outside of the minds of believers. As long as someone will be able to bring some of these spectral TESTS 'energy', I believe it is my inalienable right to define 'fried crap'.

first - that Shri Mataji was in the area known as 'The Wise Woman of Cabella' is just a matter of fact, as a matter of his notes are betting the Serravalle Outlet, preceded by the floral display.

2 - I have always respect for people, and I have always tried to put myself in the shoes of the other party. I have never criticized a person, if anything, I criticized the theories. If you criticize someone for a 'theory' based on nothing cosmic 'offensive' or 'disrespect', we have significantly opinions different.

3 - Before you accuse me of disrespect and ignorance, carefully read the post, trying to understand the meaning of words, and remember that every person has a right to an opinion, even if wrong or absurd.

4 - If you loved (or loved) Comments (trice) have motivated the details and try to challenge my posts are at your disposal to give you voice. But they are concepts and no other injuries or fried crap to me.

Greetings

. Wikio

0 comments:

Post a Comment