... Memories come to mind when you least expect it
A perfume, an object, a phrase, a voice can give you some unique sensations.
This is the spirit in which I participate in the swap box of memories "by Paolo and Manuela, every month for a period of one year we collect" souvenirs "and store them in a box of latta.Un months you buy an item and a month prepares an emotion capable of giving something handmade, this swap is very particular you do not know our combined until the end of twelve months, we must gather our memories and be able to give them away to our abbinata.Ho started with the search for a nice box large I purchased an item for the month of January, and I sewed a doll for the month of febbraio.I want my memories start with a simple doll, dressed in pink with curly hair and her dress biondi.Il smells good, chocolate and vanilla seems that the hands of a child to have just riposta.In hand holds a constant companion, a small teddy bear that comforted in times of sadness. I put my heart in the packaging and I hope that my memory is able to send a sweet emotion, simple and true. Image not kiss my dear how important you are to me ... Milena.
This is the spirit in which I participate in the swap box of memories "by Paolo and Manuela, every month for a period of one year we collect" souvenirs "and store them in a box of latta.Un months you buy an item and a month prepares an emotion capable of giving something handmade, this swap is very particular you do not know our combined until the end of twelve months, we must gather our memories and be able to give them away to our abbinata.Ho started with the search for a nice box large I purchased an item for the month of January, and I sewed a doll for the month of febbraio.I want my memories start with a simple doll, dressed in pink with curly hair and her dress biondi.Il smells good, chocolate and vanilla seems that the hands of a child to have just riposta.In hand holds a constant companion, a small teddy bear that comforted in times of sadness. I put my heart in the packaging and I hope that my memory is able to send a sweet emotion, simple and true. Image not kiss my dear how important you are to me ... Milena.
0 comments:
Post a Comment