Hello dear,
finally find a attimino to update my blog, Emiliaaaaaaaaa are you there? I am ready to send the first three thoughts for you, hope you like everything! With Emily we decided to to create an object to our request, including those who have posted in time that has most affected, she chose the bench and I with great pleasure that I tried to please her. The notebook binder will serve to give a hand to keep order in its many recipes, Emy do you like? I had fun with special buttons, what do you think of polymer clay lollipop? The polymer clay are really fantastic, it is possible with little details to make our creations in the new shop I saw mold Ory cute I can not wait to try to mess. Emilia will change from next month "room" at the time I are concentrated in the kitchen, but I already know what to do in April, just wait and see .. Well I just che confezionare un bel pacchetto e gridare"Emilia c'รจ posta per te!".Bacioni di sole a voi tutte ,Milena.
0 comments:
Post a Comment