Scie di condensa....
This evening I was having dinner in a restaurant on the River Thames, Windsor, with a couple of American colleagues.
chatting of this and that, as I mentioned in my blog and the various theories circulating around the world.
When I mentioned the chemtrails, before I had to explain what it was - had never heard of - then broke out uncontrollable laughter.
One of my colleagues in the early 70's had taken a course in meteorology school, and one of the parameters that was designed to do the weather forecast was .... the PERSISTENCE of the contrails! At that
point I burst out laughing too!
In addition, both of my colleagues told me that a bar on a typical western film is that we see in different scenes of anachronistic contrails in the sky - a bit like our centurion with the clock ...
There are currently connected via phone, so I can not say much, but I'm looking for information on the contrail in the western movies ...
Hello!
. Wikio
0 comments:
Post a Comment