La raccolta differenziata
Yesterday I was reading this blog post o6 on the collection, where it is found that the Velcia which increases the share of separated waste tropppo is really slow.
I want to do something.
always think that something must be done.
And indeed I do at home, I try to recycle all the sacks, recyclable, but that's not enough, each of us must be aware of the plays in achieving this goal (to reach 40% recycling by 2007 and to 60% by 2011).
Yet it should be clear to all, the waste continues to rise inexorably to accumulate and, of course there are ways to eliminate them, as the incinerators, but then no one is willing to have them in your garden.
But the best solution for all would be precisely to minimize the amount of materials sent to landfill, and this is possible thanks to a differentiation thrust of our waste.
Or we'll reach a point where the waste will submerge us ....
Here's what I say is that we should be a little more responsible, the waste we produce are ours, and since nobody goes to accumulate in your garden or in your living room, then let's all a hand to make sure that this is no longer a problem.
So today let me give you just a hint.
generically referred to as are the types of materials that in Rome (each municipality may have a different system of waste collection and also a choice of different types of material to be recycled) can be differentiated.
paper and cardboard
glass
aluminum, ferrous
plastic
organic material
batteries
medicines used clothes
used oil
here is short, you realize how many things can differentiate.
to be continued .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment